Supported by our adroit team of professionals, we are engrossed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a wide assortment of Seamless Steel Pipe. This pipe is manufactured using top quality steel and avant-garde techniques as per set international standards. Suitable to be used in petrochemical, food processing and automobile industries, this pipe is highly acclaimed among customers. Furthermore, with commitment of on time delivery, this Seamless Steel Pipe can be purchased from us at most affordable rates.
Automobile, food processing and petrochemical industries majorly avail our Seamless Steel Pipes due to their precise dimensions, rust resistance, prolong working life and premium finish. Whatever may be the requirement of customer, our pipes are available in varied sizes and thickness to fulfill the demands sans compromising on reliability that they render. These pipes can be heated to be shaped in diversified shapes and angles. In addition, provided Seamless Steel Pipes are safe against leaks, corrosion, chemical and thermal elements that easily affect other available pipesâ efficiency in most critical conditions. Do not leave the opportunity to avail offered pipes in different grades.
- Ends provided for protection
- Effective coating on round structure
- Carbon steel grade for sturdiness
- Light weight and highly functional
- Thermal resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Dimensional accuracy
- Corrosion resistance
- Leak proof
- High strength
- Excellent finish
- Size Range: In Seamless 1/2" to 24"
- Schedules : 20, 30, 40, Standard (STD), Extra Heavy (XH), 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXS
- A 53, ASTM A 106 GR A/B/C,
- AP15L Gr. B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70 PSL 1 & PSL 2 WITH NACE MR 0175,
- A333 GR 1 & 6,
- ASTM A 671 / 672 GRCB60 / CB60 / CC60 PIPE
- St37, St52, St42, St45, St35.8, St37-2, St42-2, St45-8St35.4,St52.4.
Material In Stock:
- Sumitomo Japan
- JFE Japan
- MSL India
- ISMT India
- V&M France
345/5, B.P.T, Plot Kassara Street, Mazgoan Dock Dockyard Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400010, India